Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Godzilla King of the Monsters!!!!!

Where's a giant robot when you need it.
 
Look at this guy.  He's the baddest monster on the planet.  But sadly I've never seen any of his movies all the way through that I can remember.  So you know since I'm doing this movie thing I've got to review his movies. 

First thing that came to mind is how it reminded me a lot about Power Rangers.  You know guys dressed in suits beating the hell out of each other in miniature cities.  That would be the coolest job ever.

So here it is kids the first rubber monster movie and I loved it.  I even kind of like how they added Raymond Burr in it even though it seems like he's phoning it in on this one.  Or its how his acting really was and I don't remember....hmm must watch old Perry Mason.  But Godzilla is the star.  Its suppose to be tragic and the human devestation is just that.  But seeing Godzilla flip over bridges, tear the hell out of clock towers, and really whatever he wants to do,  hell you end up rooting for the lizard.

Still very enjoyable old movie. 

For more information visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla